Grade five’s ‘I can’ challenges;
- I can explain the benefits of using excel.
- I can enter and sort data in excel.
- I can edit and refine spread sheets.
- I can use my data to create simple graphics.
- I can use program sounds, objects and events in programs like Pivot, Kahoots, and music programs.
- I can organise my inbox using folders.
- I can use graphics and text to show ideas in mind maps, tables, SmartArt, collages, tagxedos.
- I can create a movie to share with my family at home using Movie Maker, Photostory3 or iMovie.
- I can edit my own Learning blog using Mrs Miller’s Rubric
Our grade four students have been learning some more Cyber Safety skills after having an in visit from Constable Deneen during week three. Mrs Miller received some fantastic emails reflecting on this visit.
We’ve had a lot of fun using the Olympics with our Learning Goals. here’s some fabulous messages we sent to the athletes.