Grade six’s ‘I can’ challenges;
- I can share my learning progress online.
- I can use social networking responsibly.
- I can tell you the reliability of information that I find on the internet.
- I can use specific search symbols (“ _ , “ + – ) to improve my search results.
- I can modify my online space to improve meaning content based on user feedback.
- I can add attachments and signatures to emails.
- I can enter and sort data in excel.
- I can use graphics and text to show ideas in mind maps, tables, SmartArt, collages, tagxedos.
- I can organise my inbox using folders.
- I can create my own Game to share with my peers.
Congratulations Liam (room 19) for being our “Blocky Code” champion.
One of the Grade 6 tasks this semester has been to capture an interesting image of their favourite hangout at school.
We’ve had a lot of fun using the Olympics with our Learning Goals. Here’s some fabulous messages we sent to the athletes.
Grade 6 Science Term 4 2015 Thanks Mr Swayn….
Jonty’s Movie Creation Room 17
Hunntta Room 17 Zack Room 17
Well done Jordyn for completing your ‘Digital Licence’
Ryder & Tess completed great Tagxedos using their teachers names!
Please ask your child to search for our ICT class bog and show you what we’ve been learning.
ANZAC DAY PROJECT_ By Seb Room 18